UBZR1 Analog Keyboard Interface
UBZR1 can be controlled by a classical analog keyboard.
The Analog Keyboard Interface contains circuitry to link the external Analog Keyboard with the other UBZR1 modules
The Analog Keyboard Interface provides the following functions:
- Capability to switch the external analog keyboard off
- Dispatch the keyboard pitch voltage to the VCO and VCF modules
- Dispatch the trigger voltage to the two ADSR modules and to VCO3 (for synchronisation)
- Capability to remove VCO3 from the keyboard pitch voltage
- Capability to switch VCO3 into LFO mode
- Summing of the wheel control voltage coming from the Analog Keyboard with a corresponding wheel control voltage from the Digital Interface
Schematics as PDF or JPG
I am planning a related module - the MIDI Keyboard Interface - that would allow a standard MIDI keyboard to be used instead of the Analog Keyboard.